Lousy dramatic childhood ..

is chasing me every time .. everywhere ..
is making me judge people who loves me ..
is making me being unfair to people who cares ..
is making me a MONSTER!

Poor me ..
I'm different!
I believe in a good way
but it appears that people arround can't handel the weired head of mine

A strong voice inside me always telling me "SCREW EVERY BODY", "IT'S YOUR OWN LIFE", "YOU LIVE ONCE"...

Another voice inside me -but weaker - barely whispering "POEPLE WHO LOVES YOU DESERVES SACRIFICE" .. but .. what kind of sacrifice are they expecting!

PLEASE tell me its anything but my HEAD!

..........
........
......
....
...
..
.

Unfortunately it is !


BUT....
The top things that specialize me are my thoughts, my way of thinking and my special points of view!
how could I sacrify all that just to satisfy people .. whoever they were .. its ME whom I'm talking about!

what if they were wrong!
what if they turned my life into hell while they were thinking they are turning it into heaven!

Is my life that cheap!
>is it an experament!
people can apply the theory of TRIAL AND ERROR on!
>is it that muddy!
people can shape it the way they like ..

are they expecting themselves painters while my life is the white board!

Am I their lab rat!!!

I know how to live happy!
I know how to be happy!
but I just can't do it with these strong storms against me from every where!

why don't you leave the poor kid live her own life the way she want!
she's not a baby girl any more
she's almost 22 now!

she knows exactly how to be responsible

she can handle stress and pain, lots of them


she can handle having her own life


she can handle being safe


she can handle taking more than a job


she can handle overloading


she can handle hard work


she can handle having lots of fun and still not spoiled


she can handle being HAPPY


for God sakes, girls at her age are getting married!

Why don't you trust her!
Try it!
just do..
I asure you you won't regret it

Why don't you just accept her the way she is
Try it!
and i aslo assure you no regret..

try to listen to her

try to understand her


try to hear her opinion


try to accept her expressing herself


try to stop criticizing her day and night


try to stop giving her that look of shame


try to stop convincing her by force


try to stop comparing her to the girl of your dreams!


show her some acceptance
show her some understanding
and please, a little respect!

she's sick of using a dictionary to translate every single thought of hers when she just wantes to talk with you

try to attract her not by lame lectures!
there are like zelion ways to reach the girl before its too late

But if you just can't

its okay!

Just DO NOT
ask her to do what you've FAILED to do!

GOOD LUCK ----> ***