
Long time ago my life used to be kinda stable and boring ..
static ..
steady state ..
Till 6 beautiful fish entered my life
17.12.09 was the day our friendship started .. the day I got those amazing friends
6 lifes um responsible for
I feed them every morning .. sometimes play with them ^_^
change their water from time to time
check the temperature of the water with my elbow like mothers do before showering their babies
I also gave them names ;)
Ichy - JoJo - 7anafy el obbaha - cartmen - kyle - rou
"7anafy el obbaha" is the youngest fellow, so I gave him this name so as not to feel ignored everrrrr
Now I can say that my life started to have some fun than first
some lil cuties in my room .. listening to my music
sleeping with me at night
breaking the loneliness of my life
I promise I will take good care of u lil buddies ;)

0 comments:
Post a Comment