Guys you just make my days !

yuppp .. I gotta admit they do
"Air Supply"
The band
They do put me in the mood
They do make my days ..
with thier special songs, amazing voices, gorgeous lyrics

Every time um depressed or just finished some hard work
Every time I don't feel like talking or I do but there is no one to talk to
I just go to my C drive .. open the music folder .. then subconsciously double click on the folder named Air supply .. I press Ctrl+A .. then the magic buttom "Enter"

When the music starts it get into me like the air I breath
um pretty sure that they knew that their audiences will feel that way about their voices so thats why they called their selves "AIR SUPPLY"

They supply me with soul food
they heal my insides, my issues, my pain
they just bring back to me my temporary lost inner peace

It's amazing to have some friends that would please me any time I want by just pushing some button on my lab top ..

"
Unchained melody", "Total eclips of the heart"& "All by myself" are my three best pieces of gold they give me every night before I go to bed ..

So upset my mum wouldn't understand how much I love these guys' songs
Oh, she beleives um always extreme !!!