On 31-12-2009
arround 8:30 pm
...
..
.
I lost three members of my special family
three adorable fish that I will never forget
...
..
.
This obituary is for:
1- 7anafy el obbaha
2- Kyle
3- Rou

With all my love ♥♥
I would like to tell you that you really made my days since you came into my life
you really brightened my life
you guys where my best friends
you made me feel that um not alone any more
your delicate memory will be with me all my life
day and night
I will remember you all the times
I'm sorry If I couldn't be there for you when you needed me
I'm sorry If I couldn't take care of you as much as you deserve
I'm sorry If I coulden't treat you the way you should be treated
I'm sorry If I wasn't a perfect friend for you ,, but I assure you, you were my best friends ever

My room sucks without you gus
You were my family, my friends and every thing

I wish you will go to heaven
You were adorable

Be good and be safe

so long
♥♥